Practice Admin Assistant
£22,000.00-£25,000.00 per year DOE
Wood Street Veterinary Hospital
Barnet, Herts, United Kingdom
We are looking for a friendly, hard working office administrator to help with the day to day running of the practice and our 4 branches.
The job would entail processing insurance forms for clients, dealing with credit control, Utilities, assisting the practice manager, accounts and liaising with clients.
The ideal candidate should have experience with at least one of the skills, including pet insurance, credit control or accounting. The candidate would need to do well with time management, and work well within a team.
The working hours would be 9-5.30 Monday - Friday, with no weekend work.
Benefits - Subject to Pro Rata:
- Increasing holiday based on length of service
- L&D opportunities through the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Service-related company sick pay
- Initiatives focussed on employee wellbeing
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
Tel: 020 8449 0074
Address: 74 Wood Street, Barnet, Herts, United Kingdom