Clinical Director - Maidstone
Kent, United Kingdom
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Clinical Director to lead our team in our mission to become the centre for excellence in exotic veterinary medicine.
Working in partnership with the management team, you will provide inspirational and visible leadership, empowering all staff with a strong sense of purpose. Playing a key role in setting our direction in line with the organisations strategic plan, you will maximise practice performance in terms of both client and patient care, and sustainable profitability.
The practice is renowned for its reputation in exotic medicine and attracts clients from far and wide to receive specialised veterinary care, alongside a high demand from neighbouring practices for second opinions and referrals.
We are well equipped with x-ray, ultrasound, dental and in-house IDEXX lab with ongoing investment opportunities to develop our infrastructure.
• Minimum of 5 years’ clinical experience
• Team management experience
• A role model to all staff – providing advice, support and promoting best practice
• Effective communication skills
• Ability to harness the commitment and potential of others
• Motivated to facilitate change with a strong “can do” attitude
• Excellent organisational capability
The role is full time, 40 hours per week, including weekends, with a flexible split of clinical to leadership time and no OOH.
Click to apply or call Harry on 07939 154988 for more information.
Reference ID: HWI205
Address: Kent, United Kingdom