Unmissable Opportunity For A Practice Manager To Join A Well-established Mixed Animal Veterinary Group In Leicester / Leicestershire - Job ID: 3685
3 months ago
Leicester, United KingdomAbout this vacancy and our Client!
A highly reputable veterinary group in the Leicester area are looking for an experienced Practice Manager to join their team and push the talented group forward.
The group consist of over 5 sites, including small animal, referral and farm animal practices, all of which you will be managing. They all have state-of-the-art facilities and equipment, as well as being purpose-built. This helps the team to be able to provide the highest of clinical standards for their patients, as well as gold standard care.
You will be managing a diverse group of veterinary professionals with a variety of interests, certificates and specialisms. These include Clinical Coaching, surgery, ECC and feline medicine, to name a few. You will need to be open-minded and determined to develop on the already impressive skill set within the group.
As Practice Manager, you will be proactively managing the overall development of the business, from coordinating business opportunities to client and staff feedback to personnel management and everything in between! This is the ideal role for someone with management experience in the veterinary industry who enjoys a fast paced, team environment.
Experience / Who we are looking for
• Experience in a leadership/management role
• Must be an efficient decision maker & problem solver
• Confident managing people and have a person-centred approach
• A passion for and understanding of the veterinary industry
• Patient, positive attitude with a strong work ethic
• Must have experience working with budgets
• Strong administrative skills & computer literate
Work Hours & Benefits
• Full-time, permanent position
• Generous salary package depending on your expectations and experience
• Various company benefits
• Extremely talented, welcoming team
• Stunning practices & facilities
• Opportunities to develop own management & leadership skills
• Varied role where there is no ‘average’ day!
How to apply for this veterinary vacancy
To apply for this vacancy please click ‘Apply Now’ at the bottom of this advert or send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to see more vacancies?
Alternatively, if you are looking for work and this is not suitable, please do get in touch as we have hundreds of veterinary roles across the UK. We cover both locum (temporary) and permanent positions nationwide. See all our vacancies at www.vnrecruitment.co.uk
For more information please contact Laura Buss: email@example.com. or alternatively call 01904 471 400.
Tel: 01904 471 400
Address: Leicester, United Kingdom