Clinical Or Practice Director - Anchorage Vets - Acle Norfolk
Attractive Salary & Benefit Package
Acle, Norfolk, United Kingdom
Are you looking for that next step to develop your career?
Are you passionate about client and clinical care?
Are you a team player that can support and encourage a clinical team?
If so, we want to hear from you!
Anchorage veterinary practice is located in rural Norfolk, only 10 minutes' drive from beautiful Norfolk coastline and 13 miles from Norwich a modern medieval city, with its flourishing arts, music and cultural scene, superb for shopping with a host of award winning restaurants, bars and great nightlife. Norfolk has offerings to suit all.
We are looking for someone who works to give gold standard care 100% of the time, is enthusiastic and passionate about patient and client care and will drive the practices forward both clinically and commercially.
You will be an excellent communicator that can dynamically lead a clinical team, whilst being instrumental in strategically planning, facilitating and delivering regulatory compliance across all practices.
Our clinical and support teams are trained to the highest standards, we encourage and fully fund certificates and further development for those that wish to follow this path. We have a wide clinical case load to support our staff who have interests and specialities in imaging, surgery and medicine.
The candidate would be expected to-
- Provide management and leadership to both clinical and non-clinical staff.
- Work in conjunction with a head vet to ensure clinical standards are in line with the RCVS code of conduct and CVS clinical governance standards.
- Work in partnership with the Vets and Nurses to optimise service to clients and patients in order to develop the business.
- Work with the Senior practice director and Regional Director to monitor and control the financial performance and budget of the practice.
As well as our own tailored staff benefits we also have several company benefits to offer:
- Save as you earn
- Gym flex
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health insurance
- RCVS/VDS fees paid
- CPD funded
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy 2 weeks holiday
- Relocation package
The candidate should be an experienced vet or RVN.
For an informal chat text or call Emily on 07500 064185. Or to apply via our online portal click ‘Apply Now'
CD/ Clinical Director/ Vet / RVN / Practice Director
Address: South Walsham Road, Acle, Norfolk, United Kingdom