Practice Manager Required At Chapelfield Veterinary Partnership, Norwich
up to £30,000 depending on experience
Chapelfield Veterinary Partnership, Norwich
Norwich, Norfolk, United Kingdom
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Practice Manager to join our team here at Chapelfield Vets, Norwich. This is a full/part-time position of 30- 35 hours per week over a 5 day week. There are no weekend duties. Salary of up to £30,000 depending on experience.
Some duties include, but are not limited to:
- Working alongside the Clinical Director to engage and lead the staff
- Maintaining a high standard of customer care
- Liaising with HR, BSM and IVCE on a daily basis
- Managing customer concerns and dealing with complaints
- Co-ordinate maintenance and servicing of equipment in the practice
- Co-ordinating practice standard inspections and progressing in the scheme
- Implementing and adhering to health and safety protocols
- Delivering operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Marketing of the business to the local community
- Understanding the financial P&L and making decisions that will positively affect the practice
We have been established in the local community for over 60 years. We have recently undergone a major refurbishment and now offer a purpose-built surgery, within walking distance of the modern and historic city of Norwich. We have just introduced a new computer system for the management of appointments and client/patient data. A very exciting time to join!
About the Team and Culture
We are a small animal practice with a friendly, team of vets, nurses, and administrators
You will be self-motivated, friendly and have strong leadership skills with a willingness to support all staff. You will enjoy a challenge -as no day is the same - and be able to deal with difficult scenarios in a proactive way. A passion for managing people and situations is the top skill needed.
We are looking for an experienced, professional to work, in partnership with the clinical director, to ensure the smooth running and future development of the practice. HR skills and expertise is essential, as well as excellent people, IT and communication skills. Our perfect applicant would be qualified at graduate/ILM 5 level and have significant managerial experience.
You must be able to demonstrate -
- Knowledge and understanding of HR practice and procedures e.g., recruitment, retention, performance review
- Operational and strategic planning
- Outstanding leadership-management skills
- An ability to people manage ‘up and down’
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A strong track record in the delivery of exceptional client service
- Work as part of a team
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch. Please quote BH5491 when you apply.
Address: Norwich, Norfolk, United Kingdom