Client Care Manager Opportunity In Oxfordshire – Full Time Opportunity
1 week ago
2 weeks ago
2 weeks ago
Oxfordshire, United KingdomJanks is working with a reputable client in Oxfordshire who are recruiting a Client Care Manager to join their team starting ASAP
Benefits on offer:
• 5 weeks annul leave per year + bank holidays
• Competitive salary that will be DOE
• No on call/out of hours
• Birthday day off
• In-hours and external training
• As well as other company benefits.
Duties and responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Working 40 hours per week
• Lead the front of house team
• Working closely with the Clinical Director, Practice Manager and Head Veterinary Nurse
• Perform performance reviews
• Be able to onboard new staff members
• Be able to assist the front of house team.
• Deal with disputes and complaints
• Be able to process insurance claims
• Prepare rotas fairly
• Be able to work with other member of the team with the recruitment and interview process.
• Identify and provide areas of development and training
• Lead by example
• Review and update protocols and procedures.
To be considered for the role:
• Must have at least 2 years client facing experience.
• Ability to manage own workload.
• Be able to communicate effectively.
• Be able to develop and learn new skills
• Experience leading a team
• Ideally have experience within Veterinary
To apply or for more details on the role please contact Janko on 01392719887 or email her on Janko@jrveterinary.co.uk
Address: Oxfordshire, United Kingdom