Full-Time - Hospital Manager - Peterborough - JL14025
Peterborough, United Kingdom
One of our clients are looking for someone to lead their wonderful team at a very busy hospital, on a full time basis.
What they are looking for:
- Instrumental in the development of the hospital and its relationships with local communities and practices.
- Strong leadership experience is key as is experience with HR and complaints.
- Implementation of regular performance reviews and performance management.
- Ensure adequate staff training and inductions are provided.
- Management of Health and Safety throughout the Hospital and ensure compliance with PSS.
- Oversee rotas and staffing levels within the Hospital including recruitment as required.
- Ensure a high standard of client care throughout the hospital.
- Your standard working hours will be an average of 40 hours per week.
What they offer:
- Very competitive salary - varying on experience
- 6 weeks annual leave
If you are interested in the position, please feel free to contact Jonathan Lewis at:
Consultant@glvets.com or 01291 645 871
Tel: 01291 645 871
Address: Peterborough, United Kingdom