Practice Manager Opportunity At Vet On The Hill In Surrey
6 days ago
1 week ago
1 week ago
Vet On The Hill
Caterham, Surrey, United KingdomVet on the Hill is a small animal veterinary practice, which opened in June 2014. Joined IVC in July 2019 and is managed by two Clinical Directors, Ian Mathers and Ava Marley. Modern, well equipped premises with facilities including digital x-ray, ultrasound, endoscopy and in-house blood analysers. The practice has a strong emphasis on exceptional veterinary care and customer service. Open from 8am-7pm weekdays and 8.30am-12 noon on Saturdays. You will join a team 7 vets, 7 nurses and 3 other reception/administrative staff
• To ensure that all support functions within the practice run effectively at all times through clear communication, leadership and management.
• To ensure that an adequate non–clinical staff rota is maintained in line with the business needs.
• To ensure adequate training is provided to all non-clinical staff to enable them to perform their duties to a high standard at all times.
• Banking in line with group policy and covered by insurance levels.
• Responsible for debt collection within the practice including adherence to group debt protocols and timely insurance claim administration.
• To ensure that all Employee Relations issues are managed with HR Support according to the Company Policies and Procedures.
• To ensure that all Group Policies and Procedures, both financial and non-financial, are implemented and respected.
• To liaise with the Business Support Manager and colleagues at Head Office to ensure effective communication, co-ordination and co-operation.
• Office Management:
• General knowledge and understanding of all Microsoft packages and other systems used within the Group.
• Ensure all insurance policies are current at all times.
• Complete pet insurance claims and deal with instalment queries.
• Recruitment and team management
• Liaising with external support personnel and tradespeople to ensure the building and all equipment are properly maintained and repaired
• Dealing with any customer complaints
• Some reception/front of house duties may be required form time to time
• HR and payroll
We are looking for someone who has experience of running a busy practice or another relevant organisation and that has excellent attention to detail and managerial skills. You must be able to think on your feet and be adaptable. Financial experience is required along with knowledge of HR policies and legislation.
As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process
Please send your CV to Debbie.Loding@ivcevidenisa.com or call 07702333522 for more information.
Address: 17 Essendene Road, Caterham, Surrey, United Kingdom