Practice Manager Required At Ayrton Veterinary Hospital
Salary up to £35,000 depending on experience
Ayrton Veterinary Hospital
West Lothian, United Kingdom
We have an exciting opportunity for a Practice Manager to join our team here at Ayrton Veterinary Hospital in Whitburn.
As Practice Manger you will work closely with our Clinical Director and Senior Veterinary Nurse and reception team. You will be responsible for the management of the practice and the development of the business, promoting improvements and being an active member of the management team.
• Leading and developing all team members to ensure a continuous high level of clinical and customer care
• Supporting the team with the day to day running of the practice
• Hold practice team meetings along with senior staff members
• Ensure that the team runs effectively and efficiently
• Supporting less experienced staff
• Dealing with client concerns and complaints
• Having a good knowledge of the business
• Financial understanding of the business
• Debt management
• Processing invoices
• Cash management and banking
• Diary management – organisation of holiday/sickness cover
• Liaising with HR regarding employment issues
• Regular communication with Business Support Manager and other members of IVC
• Implementing and adhering to H&S policies
• Co-ordinate maintenance and repairs within the practice
This is a full-time role working 40 hours per week over 5 days between 9am-5pm. However, we are open to considering flexible hours for the right candidate.Salary up to £35,000 depending on experience
Ayrton Veterinary Hospital is a fully equipped facility in Whitburn in Central Scotland. We take pride in providing excellent patient and client care, while being part of a fun and supportive team. We specialise in the latest veterinary procedures and are fully equipped to meet the needs of an expanding client base.
Our growing team consists of 4 Veterinary Surgeons, 5 Registered Veterinary Nurses, 2 Animal Care Assistants and 3 Receptionists, we have specialists in Laparoscopic work with a very loyal client base. The team work well together to provide an outstanding level of customer service and patient care. We are a friendly and outgoing practice which is very important to us, and each member of our team brings something unique!
The ideal candidate will ideally have previous management experience in the veterinary, medical or dental world would, but this is not essential. You will have knowledge in leadership, finance, marketing, customer service and IT. You will be self-motivated with strong leadership skills and a willing to learn attitude. You will enjoy a challenge as no two days are the same and there is a large amount of independent working!
As a BAME and LGBT+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch. Please quote BH4466 when applying for this role.
Address: Burnhouse Industrial Estate, West Lothian, United Kingdom