Practice Manager - West Lothian (MW-10835)
West Lothian, United Kingdom
One of our long-standing clients is looking for a practice manager to take on the role permanently.
As Practice Manger you will work closely with the Clinical Director and Senior Veterinary Nurse and reception team. You will be responsible for the management of the practice and the development of the business, promoting improvements and being an active member of the management team.
• Leading and developing all team members to ensure a continuous high level of clinical and customer care
• Supporting the team with the day to day running of the practice
• Hold practice team meetings along with senior staff members
• Ensure that the team runs effectively and efficiently
• Supporting less experienced staff
• Dealing with client concerns and complaints
• Having a good knowledge of the business
• Financial understanding of the business
• Debt management
• Processing invoices
• Cash management and banking
• Diary management – organisation of holiday/sickness cover
• Liaising with HR regarding employment issues
• Regular communication with Business Support Manager and other members of IVC
• Implementing and adhering to H&S policies
• Co-ordinate maintenance and repairs within the practice
This is a full-time role working 40 hours per week over 5 days between 9am-5pm. However, they are open to considering flexible hours for the right candidate.
Salary up to £35,000 depending on experience.
Interested? Give me a call on 01291 645 871 or an email on email@example.com
Tel: 01291 645 871
Address: West Lothian, United Kingdom