Practice Manager - Anderson And Abercromby Veterinary Referrals - Horsham, West Sussex
Anderson Abercromby Veterinary Referrals
Warnham, Horsham, West Sussex, United Kingdom
Anderson Abercromby Veterinary Referrals was established in 2005 by Ralph Abercromby and Angus Anderson two of the most experienced Veterinary orthopaedic surgeons in the UK with over 50 years of combined experience of working in academic institutions and private referral practices.
The goal of the Practice is to provide an excellent level of care and service to primary Veterinary practitioners and their clients.
We are looking for an enthusiastic practice/business manager to drive the practice forward, working alongside Angus Anderson and the dedicated team of Veterinary specialists, nursing, and receptionists, to ensure future development and success of the business.
The role is varied, and the day-to-day job will involve line management of support team and supporting the Clinical Director and Head Nurse in the management of their teams.
Financial budgeting, Marketing, health and safety, and RCVS practice standards compliance working closely with the Clinical Director and regional Business Development Director.
As well as building relationships with referring Vets and practice teams and clients. Identifying business growth opportunities.
We are a proud member of the VetPartners family.
Ideally you will have:
- People focussed Management experience of coaching/mentoring, developing, motivating, and maximising performance of individuals and teams
- Experience of management of projects
- Ability to communicate confidently with people at all levels
- Able to prioritise work based on deadlines and importance
- A proven problem solver - proactive in identifying business issues, recommending solutions, and implementing agreed recommendations
- Attention to detail in all aspects of role – consistently produces work to the highest standard.
- £40,000-£45,000 plus per year depending on experience in relation to the job description - Negotiable for the right candidate
- 40 hours a week over 5 days Monday to Friday, Flexible or Part time considered
- 6 weeks annual leave including Bank Holidays
- Pension, enhanced company sick pay after probation
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Healthshield (Cash back health plan) including eye tests, GP anytime, physio etc
- Family friendly policy
- Buying and Selling Holidays at line manager discretion
- Pet discounts –and 10% off at all other VetPartners practices for small animal
- CPD allowance £600 plus 3 days but further qualifications supported at line manager discretion. Plus, in house leadership programme doesn’t come out of this. We have our own in-house E-Learning platform with lots of resources
- There is a bonus scheme if the practice overachieves profit on.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to Gary Rutland through the apply now link.
Address: Dawes Farm, Bognor Road, Warnham, Horsham, West Sussex, United Kingdom