Operations Support Manager - Yorkshire
1 month ago
Attractive salary and benefits package
CVS Group Plc
Yorkshire, United KingdomWe have an exciting and rare opportunity available for someone to join us in the role of Operations Support Manager on a 6 month secondment. This is a field-based role with an element of travelling. Working and supporting our practices across Yorkshire.
We are looking for a strong communicator who has the ability to engage with people and help achieve our key strategic goals and deliver our vision to be the veterinary company people most want to work for.
Within this role, you will be responsible for providing leadership and management support for both clinical and non-clinical staff. You will ensure that the clinical and behavioural standards within the practices are in line with the RCVS code of professional conduct and the CVS Clinical Governance standards.
You will work in partnership with the Practice Leaders and reception teams to optimise service to clients and patients in order to develop the business by maximising efficiency and productivity. In doing so, you will be responsible for assisting in the delivery of Key Performance Indicators of the clinics in conjunction with the CD/PD's and the Regional Directors. Key areas involve optimisation of resource, gross margin, preventative healthcare scheme and insurance uptake.
Clinical experience is preferred but not essential. You could be a Veterinary Nurse looking to take a step into Management.
Some of the Key Responsibilities are:
* To effectively motivate and influence practice teams using effective communication, prioritisation and planning skills ensuring the consistent delivery of CVS policies and procedures; in particular clinical governance and the RCVS Code of Professional Conduct
* Support the integration of acquired practices
* To understand and implement the current Health and Safety and COSHH regulations, making sure these are adhered to and Practices are compliant, with staff trained and signed off on CVS Health and Safety procedures
* Proactively take action to ensure the debt position within the Practices is fully controlled and that Debt Recovery Protocols are being followed in order to achieve target
* Obtain strong brand awareness and understanding of competitor activities in order to know the local community and customer needs
* Role model excellent client services, making sure all the practice teams know the importance of delivering “excellence every day” and the consequence if this is not done
* Ensure a robust complaints procedure is in place, with all client concerns addressed in a fair and timely manner
* Know and understand the competition to ensure we attract and retain key people and actively talent spotting both internally and externally for key roles, keeping recruitment costs to a minimum
In return, we will offer you an attractive salary (pro rata), commensurate with experience, plus a comprehensive benefits package.
Would you like to be considered for this role? If so click Apply Now to submit an online application, including both your CV and covering letter.
Address: Yorkshire, United Kingdom