Veterinary Pet Healthcare Administrator
2 months ago
Competitive, based on experience
St Kitts Veterinary Centre
Hartley Wintney, Hampshire, United Kingdom
Role: Veterinary Pet Healthcare Administrator
Location: Hartley Wintney and Fleet
Salary: Competitive, dependent on experience (to be discussed at interview)
We’re growing at St Kitts Veterinary Group! We have exciting plans for the future and are looking for an enthusiastic Veterinary Pet Healthcare Administrator to join our dedicated and passionate team to help take us there.
The role (key responsibilities):
We pride ourselves on our high levels of client and patient care and, as our Veterinary Pet Healthcare Administrator, you will help to uphold this reputation by providing friendly, efficient and effective customer service skills.
Within this role you will provide administrative support to the Practice Manager by coordinating the Pet Healthcare Plans [PHP] (including liaising with Premier Vet Alliance & Teleos).
Where required, you will provide administrative support for the practices, including invoicing clients and some debt administration.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure all staff are fully trained and competent to advise and sign up a client to the PHP schemes
- PHP portal maintenance – update client details, plan upgrades and ensure addresses are accurate (coinciding with the Teleos database)
- Teleos – adding items that have been delivered to the PHP allocation
- Teleos – plan upgrades, entitlement amendments and correcting any errors
- Teleos – PHP renewals
- Check the portal for any direct debit cancellations overnight
- Create prescriptions for the postal service
- Check prescriptions are correct and being approved by vet team
- Manage all branch PHP cancellations and ensure shortfall calculations have been performed correctly
- Manage the monthly PVS reports and deal with direct debit failures or accounts in an error state
- Liaise with the PVS team where necessary and meet with reps as required
- Ensure staff logins are current and remove staff that have left
- Provide client support regarding any PHP queries and aim to retain clients that wish to cancel
- Ensure reception teams have up to date literature and that it is actively being shared with clients
- Shortfall debt management
- Send finance department monthly PHP statements
The ideal candidate:
- A sound knowledge of practice protocols
- Good client care skills
- Competency in the use of the Teleos computer system
- Up to date knowledge of the practice services and products
- Sound knowledge of commonly used veterinary drugs
- Basic knowledge of common parasites
- Understanding of the Pet Healthcare Plans
- Sound knowledge of Teleos set up for Pet Healthcare Plans
- Understanding of Teleos client accounts and invoicing protocols
Full training will be provided.
- Competitive salary
- Staff training & development courses
- 5.6 weeks holiday (pro rata)
- Staff discount
- Staff social events
If you think you would be perfect for this role, please send your CV, along with a covering letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Address: High Street, Hartley Wintney, Hampshire, United Kingdom