London's Best Vet Winners 2020! Veterinary Receptionist Position South East London
3 months ago
4 months ago
4 months ago
Mayow Veterinary Surgery
Sydenham, London, United KingdomSought after position available in the newly awarded London's Best Vet 2020 surgery in South East London as part of our prestigious customer service team.
We are looking for a dedicated and service driven team member to be a valued part of our front of house experience.
You will need to be an incredibly friendly and organised individual to become a part of our welcoming, long standing and happy team.
- a rewarding salary package including benefits for your own precious pet
- a varied and interesting working day within a happy team
- an extremely well equipped and supported working environment
- highly experienced and qualified veterinary team to ease surgery stress
- part time hours
This is a very hands on role with duties as under - it's certainly for the premium receptionists out there!
Main Duties and Responsibilities
· Answering the telephone; making and booking appointments/operations and giving general information and advice on prices, opening and closing times only
· Ensuring client records up to date in relation to address, consultations and operations on the computer system
· Receiving money, checking for accuracy and ensuring receipts are always issued
· Always check the reception area is clean and tidy at all times
· Welcome all clients and keep them informed about possible delays or emergencies that may delay their appointment
· Making appropriate appointments for Clients or Visitors and telephoning either or both if appointments require to be cancelled
· Assisting Clients without a firm appointment in relation to enquiries, or queries, ensuring that where required, help is provided from an appropriate source
· Ensuring when admitting ill, or stray animals, that the policy of the Practice is followed, e g no animals to be placed directly into a kennel without first being examined by a Veterinary Nurse, or Veterinary Surgeon
· Telephoning Clients to inform arrival of special orders and ashes.
· Ensure waiting room is stocked with leaflets and insurance forms
· Ensure notice boards are kept up to date and old information removed
· Assisting with marketing promotions and reception room displays
· Advise on and offer the VIP Healthcare plan
· Ensure all per stock is priced correctly and put away on arrival
· Check Reception/waiting area for litter and lost property
· Ensure Reception, Waiting area and Toilet is kept to the required standard of cleanliness, that the ‘wet floor’ sign is used when necessary and removed when floor is completely dry
· Ensure the driveway and front of the surgery are kept reasonably clean and free from rubbish, dog faeces, debris and weeds.
Please send your CV through to be considered!
Tel: 0208 674 3525
Address: 46 Mayow Road, Sydenham, London, United Kingdom