Receptionist - Northumberland - Ref JR11848
4 weeks ago
JHP Recruitment Ltd
Northumberland, United KingdomMy clients are currently looking for a Full Time Receptionist to join their team in Northumberland.
This role is critical to the smooth running of the surgery and clients’ first impressions on telephoning and visiting the surgery. As part of the client care team you will be responsible for the prompt and efficient answering of the telephone, the initial greeting and booking client appointments. You will be responsible for maintaining high standards of cleanliness and tidiness in the reception, consulting rooms and front of house area.
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 08:30 - 18:30pm.
Some of your main duties will include:
1. To welcome clients on arrival, book them in and ensure their records are up to date in a courteous and efficient manner.
2. To accurately use the practice management system in order to arrange appointments, register clients and pets, print invoices, record payments, check in and adjust stock and perform end of day procedures.
3. To assess the urgency of a pet’s condition when booking emergency appointments.
4. Ensure the smooth running of appointments and admissions for the vets and nursing team and liaise with clients following their appointment and ensure payment of invoices on leaving the surgery.
5. Give advice to pet owners on nurse / vet clinics, cost of treatments, insurance and payments.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working as part of a team that is committed to providing exceptional service delivery. Excellent client care skills, to work well under pressure and remain calm, caring and polite at all times. Good IT skills, with the ability to learn how to use the Practice Management System in a timely manner. Ability to display a friendly, positive, professional, empathetic and warm attitude towards clients and their pets, knowing how to deal with their needs and concerns. The ability to work alone or as part of a team and provide support to others.
You must be able to travel to any of our sites to provide reception cover when required.
Receptionists must possess good critical thinking and problem solving skills, compassion, a positive attitude, follow-through and excellent communication and teamwork skills. Multitasking and accepting constructive criticism is essential. Punctuality is expected.
For more information about this role call me directly on 01392 249649 or email your CV to email@example.com
Tel: 01392 249649
Address: Northumberland, United Kingdom