Veterinary Receptionist Required
4 months ago
Priory Verinary Surgeons
Reigate, Surrey, United KingdomWe are looking to recruit a veterinary receptionist at Priory Veterinary Surgeons to join our freindly team. The job will involve working between any one of our 4 branches in the local area on a rota basis.
The receptionist duties are varied and wide ranging but mainly involve:
- Answering the telephone in a professional, polite and courteous manner
- Receiving clients at the reception area
- Booking appointments and operations for clients
- Booking in repeat prescription requests
- Ordering food for clients
- Taking payments from clients settling their account
- Dispensing prescribed medications
- Registering microchips
- Promoting the PVS health plan
- Giving basic advice on vaccinations, flea and worm treatment and neutering
- Animal handling
- Cleaning duties according to the cleaning rota
- Cashing up at the end of the shift
You will need to be proactive, able to remain calm under pressure, able to multitask and be a confident communicator. You must have excellent customer care skills, be organised and flexible.
Previous experience in a veterinary surgery is preferable but not essential.
This is a full time position Monday - Friday and will include 1 in 4 Saturdays.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Address: 10 Evesham Road, Reigate, Surrey, United Kingdom