Veterinary Training Coordinator
Upto £24k per year
Noble Futures Ltd
Wiltshire, United Kingdom
Are you an experienced administrator or perhaps a veterinary professional looking for a change in direction?
Do you want to be part of a team that really values your input and skill progression?
Would you like a role that provides the following benefits?
- Above average Pension
- Life Assurance
- Wellness package including full gym access & swimming pool
- Hybrid working
- Opportunity to be part of a global organisation
Then this could be the role for you!
Our exclusive clients, a leading veterinary business are seeking a Veterinary Training Co-ordinator to join their growing team.
Some of the responsibilities of this role include:
- Liasing with delegates to ensure all queries are answered
- Work alongside other teams within the business to ensure support of the delegates
- Liase with speakers to book in lecturing dates and ensure contracts are signed
- Co-ordinate feedback for training programmes from delegates and speakers
- Assist delegates with exam preparation
This is a rare opportunity to join a growing business that supports the wellbeing and training of veterinary professionals through education.
The ideal candidate for this position will have great organisational skills and a keen eye for detail alongside the ability to problem solve.
Excellent communication skill will also be required alongside the ability to build relationships with your team, delegates and speakers.
For more info on this role please contact Kay on 0161 8203510
Tel: 0161 820 3510
Address: Wiltshire, United Kingdom