Pre Trainee/Trainee Vacancy In Stow On The Wold, Cotswolds
1 month ago
Stow Veterinary Surgeons
Stow-on-the-Wold, Gloucestershire, United KingdomWe have a very exciting role at Stow vets for an enthusiastic and compassionate nursing assistant for our purpose built small animal practice in Stow on the wold, Cotswolds.
We are a busy practice with a team of 7 vets, 6 nurses, 4 trainees, 6 receptionists and 2 groomers.
You will be working 40 hours a week including weekends and some Out Of Hours work. This is a dynamic role with both nursing assistant duties and reception tasks included. You will be dedicated to excellent customer service and patient care.
This placement will lead to fully funded veterinary nurse training with the University of Warwickshire. No experience is required however you will need to meet the entry requirements for vet nursing training.
Please follow the link and see if you're eligible for the training https://wcg.ac.uk/ as we won't be able accept applications that do not meet the requirement.
In return for your hard work we will offer you:
• Salary in line with National Minimum Wage.
• 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays with the option to Buy a further 2 weeks!
• Industry leading maternity/paternity/adoption pay.
• Pension scheme – automatic enrolment and completely hassle free.
• Heavily discounted pet products and treatments.
• A range of other benefits such as Cycle to Work, retail discounts, Perkbox and much more!
Tel: 01451 830620
Address: Maugersbury Road, Stow-on-the-Wold, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom