RVN - No OOH! - Grantham
Grantham, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
We have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our team here in Grantham. We are a 4 Veterinary Surgeon practice with a very supportive team of 7 Registered Veterinary Nurses, an Animal Nursing Assistant and a Receptionist. We are committed to providing excellent veterinary and customer care- always seeking to improve our standards. We are a friendly and supportive place to work - more like a family. We deal with a variety of cases and pride ourselves on a high-level of patient care.
Daily duties include but are not limited to:
- Admit and discharge patients for routine operations.
- Keep up to date with preventative healthcare and product knowledge.
- Run nurse clinics.
- Ensure effective stock control and rotation.
- Ensure the highest standard of nursing care is delivered to all patients at all times.
- Dispense repeat prescriptions.
- Assist with reception duties as required.
- Assist the Veterinary Surgeons as required.
- Communicate with clients as required – inpatients care/nurse clinics/reception duties.
The role is 5 days a week, Monday to Friday between 8.30am-7.00pm. The shifts are 8 hours a day. Saturdays are 1 in 8 with a half day in lieu. There are no out of hours.
All applicants must be registered with the RCVS. Our ideal candidate will be confident, resourceful, and proactive with strong communication skills.
If you would like to know more about this role please call Lauren on 07488711002, or email email@example.com
Reference ID: LD920
Address: Grantham, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom