Vet Nurse – Bedfordshire (JT- 20521)
7 months ago
Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
We have a fantastic opportunity for a veterinary nurse to join a lovely small animal practice in Bedfordshire.
The successful candidate will be proactive, organised, and enthusiastic and dedicated to delivering outstanding care. They must be good communicators and enjoy working as part of a team.
- Full-time – 37.5 hours per week
- Saturday morning shifts on a shared rota basis
- No OOH, Sundays or Bank Holidays
- CPD is encouraged to certificate level with a generous CPD allowance
- VDS and RCVS fees paid, plus one other membership of choice
- Employer contribution pension scheme
- Staff discount
- 20 days holiday + birthday off
- Holiday allowance increasing annually
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
We are looking for an RVN who is passionate about the job and can fit in with the team. Someone who will go the extra mile to provide a professional and personal service to each client and treat every patient with kindness, compassion, and respect.
There is an excellent rate on offer here - If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Address: Bedfordshire, United Kingdom