Veterinary Nurse – Bedfordshire (JT- 20408)
2 months ago
Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
We have a fantastic opportunity for a vet nurse to join a friendly team at a small animal practice in Bedfordshire.
- Full-time - 40 hour working week (part time also considered)
- Shifts between 8am and 7.30pm
- Saturdays 8.30am-5pm on a rota basis
- No out of hours
- CPD supported and funded
- Sick pay
- 28 days holiday
- Paid mental health day
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Clinical coach preferred or willing to train to be one
- Salary dependent on experience
We are looking for a RVN who is passionate about the job and can fit in with the team. Someone who will go the extra mile to provide a professional and personal service to each client and treat every patient with kindness, compassion, and respect.
There is an excellent rate on offer here - If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Address: Bedfordshire, United Kingdom