Veterinary Nurse - Hospital - Bedford
Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
Come and join our clients practice!
They operate a successful first opinion practice with students observing how the practice functions.
Due to the expansion of our nursing team, they are looking for registered veterinary nurse.
The position is five days a week, each being an 8-hour shift between 7.30am and 8pm
No out of hours on call
The position offer the opportunity to be involved with all routine procedures including radiography, theatre work, laparoscopy, nurse consults, and nursing care to hospitalised inpatients.
Benefits pro rata
- Salary between £23,316 and £31,116 dependant on experience
- 39.5 hour working week
- 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays, increasing to 33 days after 3 years service
- 2 paid personal days to help with unexpected events
- Generous CPD budget including unlimited online CPD with the RVC
- Opportunities for certificates if desired
- 3 days paid CPD leave
- VDS cover
- Generous staff discount scheme for employee-owned pets
- Annual pay reviews
- Employee Assistance program
- Excellent in-house training and support
- Workplace pension scheme
- RCVS registration fees paid for by the practice
Click to apply or call Harry on 07939 154988 for more information.
Tel: 07939 154988
Address: Bedfordshire, United Kingdom