Head Veterinary Nurse
2 weeks ago
Reading, Berkshire, United KingdomOur fast-paced small animal practice in Reading requires a fabulous Head Nurse to join our super friendly team. We are 5 vet practice with two RVN’s and two SVN’s.
The practice is very busy, often with a high surgical case load. Our ideal candidate would need to be a clinical coach to our SVN’s and be confident in overseeing a busy theatre list each morning. A keen interest in schedule 3 procedures is highly desirable.
Our practice is well equipped, including digital x-ray, consult rooms, separate kennels, cattery, prep and theatre.
The position offers:
• 40 hours per week
• 1 in 3 Saturdays (days only) for which time in lieu will be given,
• late evenings and bank holidays on a rota basis
• No OOH
• A generous salary package of £30k p.a.
• 28 days’ holiday
• Happy birthday! An extra day’s annual leave to celebrate your birthday
• Fantastic training and career development opportunities within the IVC group
• £500 CPD allowance
• Fully covered RCVS membership
• My Benefits – discount off leading brands e.g. Tesco, Currys PC World, Apple Stock
If this appeals to you and you feel you would to join an amazing team then this is the practice for you, please get in touch, we look forward to hearing from you.
• Candidates must be MRCVS registered (or eligible for registration), have relevant experience and have excellent communication. Shift pattern to be negotiated at interview. This is a full-time position.
Tel: 01926 678017
Address: Crockhamwell Road, Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom