Head Veterinary Nurse Required At White Cross Vets In Tividale, Birmingham
White Cross Vets
Tividale, Birmingham, United Kingdom
We are looking for a highly motivated Head Veterinary Nurse who can thrive in our high-quality practice, to work 37.5 hours per week across 5 weekdays, the hours including a share of Saturday mornings (8:30-12:30), no out of hours and 1:5 Saturdays when fully staffed. You will have strong leadership skills and desire to manage a team of RVNs and CCCs. You will relate to our core principles of quality, integrity, responsibility and growth, as you work with the team to provide a quality experience for pet owner and pets alike.
Our Tividale practice is well equipped with digital x-ray, ECG, BP monitor, Ultrasound and full idexx lab. Our amazing team consists of 3 Veterinary Surgeons, 5 Veterinary Nurses and 3 support staff. The team have a huge interest in supporting their local community. We treat local school pets for free and often get involved in community work.
We are looking for a highly motivated Head Veterinary Nurse who can thrive in our high-quality practice. You will be comfortable working alongside the Clinic Director to manage the successful day to day running of the practice. You will relate to our core principles of quality, integrity, responsibility and growth, fitting seamlessly alongside our friendly practice team as you provide a quality experience for pet owner and pets alike. We are hoping to begin interviews w/c 18th October 2021.
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in UK / Small Animal practice
· RCVS registered
· Previous management experience desirable
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to work well in a team
· Ability to handle team matters confidentially and sensitively
· A passion to deliver great clinical quality and fantastic client service
· Desire and passion to care for pets as if they are your own
Further team member benefits enjoyed include
· Increasing holiday based on length of service
· Extra day of holiday on your birthday
· 3 days paid CPD leave
· £600 CPD Allowance per annum
· VDS Membership paid
· BVA Membership paid
· Free preventative veterinary care for your pets
· Five days to volunteer for a charity of your choice
· Up to four days PETernity leave
· Contribution towards purchasing a Fitbit and weekly leader board challenges
· Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
· Practice social events
· Opportunity for career development
· L&D opportunities through the IVC Evidensia Academy
· Cycle to Work scheme
· Enhanced family friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/share parental and surrogacy pay
· Paid bereavement leave
· Service related company sick pay
· Social events
· Focus on employee wellbeing
· Relocation packages
· Career progression opportunities
· Free flu jabs
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch. Please quote BH3930 when applying for this role.
Address: 194 Regent Road, Tividale, Birmingham, United Kingdom