Registered Veterinary Nurse Required At White Cross Vets In Kings Heath, Birmingham
White Cross Vets
Kings Heath, Birmingham, United Kingdom
We are currently looking for a Veterinary Nurse to join our small animal practice in Kings Heath, Birmingham. This is a full-time role working 37.5 hours per week, 5 days per week with a mixture of lates and earlies between practice opening times of 8:30am -7pm, and a share of Saturdays (8:30am-12:30pm). Time will be given back for Saturday hours, and there are no out of hours.
Our Kings Heath practice is situated in a popular area of south Birmingham with good access to the city centre and the M5 & M6. Equipped with an ultrasound machine, digital x-ray (including digital dental x-ray). We hold a Bronze Cat Friendly status and work closely with Kings Heath Cat Club.
Kings Heath is a great team made up of 5 Vets, 7 RVNs, 2 VCAs and 3 Client Care Coordinators who all work together to provide a high standard of care in a friendly and supportive environment. We are extremely supportive and always eager to help each other out. The practice is keen to encourage CPD events/progression and learning development with two Medicine certificate holders and one Vet working towards their surgery/dental certificate.
To be successful in this role, you will be passionate about providing high quality clinical care to all pets. You will provide an outstanding client experience and help to create and maintain an efficient clinic. The successful candidate will uphold and adhere to the White Cross Vets Principles both within the clinic and when representing White Cross Vets externally.
· Experience as an RVN in a Small Animal practice
· RCVS registered
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to work well in a team
· A passion to deliver great clinical quality and fantastic client service
· Desire and passion to care for pets as if they are your own
Benefits (subject to pro rata)
· Increasing holiday based on length of service
· CPD paid days and allowance
· L&D opportunities through the IVC Evidensia Academy
· Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
· Birthday leave
· RCVS Membership paid
· VDS cover
· Discounted veterinary fees
· Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
· Cycle to Work scheme
· Service-related company sick pay
· Initiatives focussed on employee wellbeing
· Relocation packages
· Career progression opportunities
· Free flu jabs
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch. Please quote BH3931 when applying for this role.
Address: 283 Alcester Road, Kings Heath, Birmingham, United Kingdom