Registered Veterinary Nurse Required At White Cross Vets In Tividale, Oldbury
White Cross Vets
Tividale, Birmingham, United Kingdom
Here at White Cross Vets, we are looking for a proactive and professional Registered Veterinary Nurse who can thrive in our high-quality practice in Tividale, Oldbury. The successful candidate will be available to work 37.5 hours per week across 5 weekdays, the hours including 1:5 Saturday mornings when fully staffed (8:30-12:30) and no out of hours.
Our Tividale practice is well equipped with digital x-ray, ECG, BP monitor, ultrasound and a full idexx lab. We are located on the corner of Regent Road and Oakham Road, next to the Co-op and the best fish and chip shop in Dudley (in our opinion anyway!), Starfish. We look after pets and their owners from surrounding communities including Dudley, Halesowen and Quinton.
Our amazing Tividale team consists of 3 Veterinary Surgeons, 5 Veterinary Nurses and 3 support staff. The team have a huge interest in supporting their local community, and we treat local school pets for free and often get involved in community work. As one of the top employers in the UK, we offer candidates an excellent package with the opportunity to enjoy a superb work/life balance.
White Cross Vets is an excellent place to work, with a super team who love working with us, reflected in them voting for us to win numerous wellbeing and employer awards!
We are looking for a highly motivated Registered Veterinary Nurse who can thrive in our high-quality practice. You will relate to our core principles of quality, integrity, responsibility and growth, fitting seamlessly alongside our friendly practice teams as you work with team to provide a quality experience for pet owner and pets alike.
Our other requirements include:
• Minimum of 1 years’ experience in UK / Small Animal practice
• RCVS registered
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work well in a team
• A passion to deliver great clinical quality and fantastic client service
• Desire and passion to care for pets as if they are your own
Further team member benefits enjoyed include
• Increasing holiday based on length of service
• Extra day of holiday on your birthday
• 3 days paid CPD leave
• £600 CPD Allowance per annum
• VDS Membership paid
• BVA Membership paid
• Free preventative veterinary care for your pets
• Five days to volunteer for a charity of your choice
• Up to four days PETernity leave
• Contribution towards purchasing a Fitbit and weekly leader board challenges
• Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Practice social events
• Opportunity for career development
• L&D opportunities through the IVC Evidensia Academy
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Enhanced family friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/share parental and surrogacy pay
• Paid bereavement leave
• Service related company sick pay
• Social events
• Focus on employee wellbeing
• Relocation packages
• Career progression opportunities
• Free flu jabs
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch. Please quote BH4011 when applying for this role.
Address: 194 Regent Road, Tividale, Birmingham, United Kingdom