Referral Veterinary Nurse – Bristol (JT- 20235)
3 months ago
Bristol, United Kingdom
We are looking for a Multidisciplinary Referral Vet Nurse to join a friendly nursing team at our client’s practice in Bristol.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your clinical skills within a well-supported environment, across a variety of disciplines such as Soft Tissue surgery, Orthopaedics, Internal Medicine, Dentistry, Ophthalmology, Neurology and Diagnostic Imaging.
You’ll join a close-knit team of RVNs where you will rotate through these different referral disciplines, and work closely with your patients from prep, through anaesthesia and recovery before being hospitalised on-site with the dedicated out of hours team. The role will heavily involve anaesthesia, theatre, dentistry, diagnostic imaging, and endoscopy, so would be perfectly suited to someone with an interest in these areas.
- Full-time – 40 hours per week
- 1 in 6 weekends on-call for inpatient care and some administrative tasks which is paid as overtime
- 28 days paid annual leave
- 3 days paid CPD leave
- £550 CPD allowance per annum
- RCVS Membership paid
- Service based holiday entitlement increases
- VDS cover
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Paid bereavement leave
- Company sick pay
- Annual pay reviews
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Career progression opportunities
- Salary up to £31,000 p.a. dependent on experience
The practice is looking for an experienced, flexible Veterinary Nurse who possesses the ability to be forward thinking, empathetic and demonstrate exemplary teamwork. Referral nursing experience is not necessary as full training will be provided but advanced anaesthesia would be of an advantage.
There is an excellent rate on offer here - If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Address: Bristol, United Kingdom