Cambridge RVN Full-Time
2 months ago
Cambridgeshire, United KingdomAre you a Professional, Reliable and Passionate Veterinary Nurse? Then this the job for you…
We are excited to offer this full-time permanent position for a Veterinary nurse at our client’s Small Animal Hospital based in Cambridge.
This is a full-time permanent position. You will be working 4 x 10 hour shifts with one day off a day and 1 in 3 weekend rota (alternating Saturdays and Sundays) and an on call rota (2-3 weeks per year and paid for in addition to salary).
Our client is ideally looking for applicants to be enthusiastic, driven to learn and a desire to develop their skills and knowledge within the veterinary industry; and above all have a passion for the work they do.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering;
- Highly competitive salary
- 4 weeks holiday plus bank holidays (one bank holiday per year to be working is compulsory with a day of your choice back in lieu)
- As of 1st January 2020 holiday allowance will increase to 25 days per annum plus bank holidays plus Birthday Day.
- RCVS fees paid
- £500 CPD allowance with 2 days off to attend (Higher budget/courses negotiable)
- Staff discount scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Weekends paid in addition to salary or time off in lieu
- Holiday entitlement increase with years of service
- Lunch provided
- Occupational Health Scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Tax free childcare
To be accepted
Tel: 01626 249 096
Address: Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom