Lead Nurse - Cambridgeshire - Excellent Benefits
Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
Lead Nurse – Cambridgeshire – Excellent benefits
JR Veterinary are working with a friendly, modern practice who are looking to add a Lead Nurse to their dedicated team.
40 hours a week on a varied shift pattern, with an equally shared weekend rota.
Applications from Registered Veterinary Nurses with 2 or more years experience and 4 years working within a practice environment welcome. This role will give you the opportunity to develop on the Client or the Patient Journey side of things depending on your preference.
· Starting salary depending on experience
· 33 days holiday allowance inclusive of bank holidays
· Birthday day off
· Paid professional membership fees
· £500 CPD allowance plus 3 days
· Training, support, progression, and opportunities to do additional training
· Weekends on a rota with time off
· All new equipment within the practice including digital x-ray, dental x-ray, endoscopy, in house lab, anaesthesia monitoring and assessment equipment etc.
If you think this is the role for you please apply today or contact Vicki on 01392 715725 or email@example.com for more details.
Address: Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom