Night RVN Required For A Small Animal Hospital Full-Time
2 months ago
Cambridgeshire, United KingdomAre you a Professional, Reliable and Passionate Veterinary Nurse? Then this the job for you…
We are excited to offer this full-time permanent position for a Veterinary nurse at our client’s Small Animal Hospital's based in Cambridge.
This is a full-time permanent position for a self-motivated Night RVN. You will be working a 45.5 hour week contract with the following shifts;
1 week on, 1 week off Monday to Friday; 13 hours per shift.
Week 1 - Mon to Thurs covering at Hospital #1 and Fri to Sun covering at Hospital #2
Week 2 - OFF
Week 3 - Mon to Thurs covering at Hospital #2 and Fri to Sun covering at Hospital #1
Week 4 - OFF
The shifts are all 19:15pm to 8:15am.
Our client is ideally looking for applicants to be enthusiastic, driven to learn and a desire to develop their skills and knowledge within the veterinary industry; and above all have a passion for the work they do. Hospital experience is not essential as ongoing support will be given.
Our client understands the importance of great staff but also their value, as such, they are offering;
- Highly competitive salary
- 4 weeks holiday plus bank holidays (one bank holiday per year to be working is compulsory with a day of your choice back in lieu)
- As of 1st January 2020 holiday allowance will increase to 25 days per annum plus bank holidays plus Birthday Day.
- RCVS fees paid
- £500 CPD allowance with 2 days off to attend (Higher budget/courses negotiable)
- Staff discount scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Weekends paid in addition to salary or time off in lieu
- Holiday entitlement increase with years of service
- Lunch provided
- Occupational Health Scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Tax free childcare
To be accepted for the position you must have an active RCVS membership. If you are do not meet this requirements, we will not accept your application.
Tel: 01626 249 096
Address: Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom