Registered Veterinary Nurse - Cambridgeshire - Excellent Career Development
Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
JR Veterinary are working with a friendly, modern animal hospital who are looking to add a Registered Veterinary Nurse to their dedicated team.
40 hours a week on a varied shift pattern, with an equally shared weekend rota.
Applications from Registered Veterinary Nurses with 1 or more years experience welcome, this will be an excellent opportunity for a Registered Veterinary Nurse who is looking to progress and develop their career within a busy hospital environment.
· Starting salary £21,500-£25,500
· 33 days holiday allowance inclusive of bank holidays
· Birthday day off
· Paid professional membership fees
· £500 CPD allowance plus 3 days
· Training, support, progression, and opportunities to do additional training
· Weekends on a rota with time off
· All new equipment within the practice including digital x-ray, dental x-ray, endoscopy, in house lab, anaesthesia monitoring and assessment equipment etc.
If you think this is the role for you please apply today or contact Vicki on 01392 715725 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Address: Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom