Veterinary Nurse RVN Opportunity - Cheshire (JS-17932)
Cheshire East, United Kingdom
Veterinary Nurse RVN opportunity - Cheshire (JS-17932)
A well-established, independent practice based in the beautiful county of Cheshire. They cover small animal only across their two sites. The main site is RCVS accredited hospital and nurse training site.
They strive to provide exceptional care, to the highest standard for patients and clients on a 24-7 basis.
The Veterinary team consist of advanced practitioners in Anaesthesia, ECC and medicine. The team is extremely dedicated and supportive to one another. Visiting specialist Vets also come to our clients practice, from orthopaedics to soft tissue surgery. They have a complex and varied caseload, so a brilliant opportunity to widen your knowledge and experience.
· All aspects of veterinary nursing
· Supporting the Veterinary team
· 4 days per week
· Weekdays shift pattern: 8 hour shifts between 8am-8pm
· Weekend rota 1 in 8 (8am-8pm with days off in lieu)
· 1 week OOH on rota, with 1 week off after (7:30pm-8:30am)
We are looking for a good team player, someone that is enthusiastic, proactive, and passionate about their work!
· Excellent opportunity for professional growth and development
· Generous salary of £25000-30000 depending on experience
· CPD budget – Fully funded and encouraged
· Staff discounts
· Great pension schemes
· Other amazing perks!
To apply for more information, firstly please call us on 01291 645 871 or email The Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 01291 645 871
Address: Cheshire East, United Kingdom