Registered Veterinary Nurse
Tempus Recruitment - UK
Cheshire, United Kingdom
• The Role is full- or part-time over 5 days a week, however this is negotiable – shared shift rota
• Competitive salary depending on salary and experience
• No OOH’s
• RCVS membership paid, plus one membership subscription
• VDS cover
• 6 weeks holiday, including Bank Holidays
• Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
• Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
• Health Shield
• Cycle to work scheme
• Discounted Veterinary fees
About the Practice/Location
This corporately owned first opinion practice has a great opportunity for a full- or part-time Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their friendly, supportive, and welcoming team.
They are a small, busy, and expanding small animal practice with experienced qualified nurses.
They aim to provide high quality care to their loyal and friendly clientele.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email Sam@tempus-recruitment.com
Tel: 01626 249 108
Address: Cheshire, United Kingdom