Registered Veterinary Nurse - The Vet Warrington - Warrington
Attractive Salary & Benefit Package
The Vet Warrington
Warrington, Cheshire, United Kingdom
We require a qualified Registered Veterinary Nurse to deliver exceptional care to our clients and their pets at The Vet, Warrington.
Who are we?
The Vet is a high quality veterinary healthcare provider, offering a full range of affordable small animal veterinary services to clients. We offer an extensive range of clinical services from preventative healthcare through to complex medical, surgical and orthopaedic procedures. We have a superb, spacious, purpose-built building with a dedicated operating theatre, seven consulting rooms, digital x-ray, dental x-ray and industry leading Idexx in-house laboratory services.
You will be supported to develop your skills and will have the opportunity to progress as we are a growing, thriving company with lots of new opportunities.
Who we need:
• An enthusiastic veterinary nurse who is passionate about the provision of high quality service to patients and clients
• A key participant in the running of our dynamic and forward thinking clinic in Warrington supporting the rest of the nursing team
• Someone who is keen to continually improve their professional knowledge and experience and is an excellent communicator, understanding that educating pet owners about their pets' welfare is just as important as providing high quality treatment
• You will need to be qualified and RCVS registered to apply
What we offer:
- Attractive salary DOE
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent) with our Buy/Sell holiday scheme - allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of annual leave
- Receive an extra days leave each year in your first 5 years at CVS
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Leave pay offering 10 weeks full and 10 weeks half pay
- Employee Assistance Programme – our people are our strongest asset
- Pension Scheme – auto enrolment and hassle free!
- Sharesave and staff discount schemes
- Recommend a Friend Scheme
- Discounted staff pet care plan
- Access to Perkbox offering entertainment, travel and retail discounts
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs – such as subsidised gym membership, cycle to work scheme and more...
Your standard working hours will be an average of 37.5 hours per week, including 1 in 4 weekends.
To find out more about this fantastic role please contact Laura Haig on 0788 037 4377 or to submit an online application click Apply Now and upload your CV and covering letter.
RVN / Vet Nurse / Registered Veterinary Nurse
Address: Unit H Cockhedge Shopping Park, 17 Cockhedge Way, Warrington, Cheshire, United Kingdom