Registered Veterinary Nurse - The Bridge Vets - Middlesbrough
Attractive Salary & Benefit Package
The Bridge Veterinary Hospital
Middlesbrough, Cleveland, United Kingdom
We have a fantastic opportunity for an RVN to join our friendly, welcoming and experienced hospital team at Bridge Veterinary Group in Middlesbrough
Starting salary from £22k. Offering competitive salary and benefits. Relocation packages available for candidates moving to the area.
This is a great opportunity for a RVN looking to join a busy practice with a varied case load. You will enjoy working at a hospital status practice. As a Veterinary Nurse you will have a keen interest in setting high clinical standards to achieve clinical excellence.
We can accommodate Full and Part time options. The job will have excellent variety with time in theatre, clinics and much more with opportunity to develop personal interests.
Our rewards package includes:
- Attractive salary
- CPD allowance
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent) with our Buy/Sell holiday scheme - allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of annual leave
- Receive an extra days leave each year in your first 5 years at CVS
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Employee Assistance Programme – Our people are our strongest asset and your health & wellbeing matters!
- Staff discount schemes
- Access to Perkbox offering Entertainment, Travel and Retail discounts
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs – such as subsidised gym membership, and cycle to work scheme
For more information, please text Lisa on 07901 223 740 or to submit an online application, click Apply Now
Address: Victoria Street, Middlesbrough, Cleveland, United Kingdom