Farm Vet Opportunities - Northern Ireland
2 months ago
Farm Vets Opportunities
County Tyrone, IrelandAre you looking for a dedicated farm only position? Looking for your next Farm role to offer flexible working hours? Don't want to be part of a small animal on-call rota?...
We have exciting opportunities available for experienced and inspiring Farm Vets to join our dedicated Farm Teams in Northern Ireland with opportunities available across Armagh, Fermanagh and Tyrone.
Our positions are well rewarded, flexible and, if you are currently locuming, offer a realistic alternative to locum work. Whether you want to look at a permanent or fixed term option, we are open to hear what you are looking for.
We offer an extremely supportive and friendly environment to work and grow as a farm Vet, with massive scope for any interests you may have.
What can we offer you?
* Minimum 8 vet on call rota
* No small animal on-call
* Up to 7 weeks holiday + Bank Holidays (or equivalent time off)
* Being part of a large peer group network, offering you excellent best practice sharing and development opportunities
* Potential to specialise within farm work
* Attractive salary with achievable and generous bonus targets
* Part-time/flexible working
* Fully funded CPD
* RCVS and VDS fees paid
* Double cab pick-ups available
* Access and training on IT systems
If you are a vet, looking for the chance to work in a dedicated 100% farm only positions in Northern Ireland, please text or call Lisa on 07901 223 740
To apply via our online portal, please click 'Apply Now' where one of our team will respond to your application
To arrange an informal visit to one of our practices, email us at: email@example.com
Farm Vet / Veterinary Surgeon / Northern Ireland / Northern Ireland Farm Vet / Farm opportunities / Vet Jobs
Tel: 01379 658038
Address: County Tyrone, Ireland