Registered Veterinary Nurse - Church Walk Vets - Ulverston
Attractive Salary & Benefit Package
Church Walk Vets
Ulverston, Cumbria, United Kingdom
Full-Time Registered Veterinary Nurse – Cumbria
A rare opportunity has arisen for an RVN to join our team here at Church Walk Veterinary Centre, a two centre small animal practice based in the small market town of Ulverston, with a busy branch in Barrow in Furness. We pride ourselves on first class clinical and client services. You will be supported by a fantastic team, which includes Head Nurse, Lead Vet and Practice Manager.
The charming, bustling Market Town of Ulverston is famous as the birthplace of Stan Laurel, and is known as the “Festival Town”. The town has a cobbled Market Square, many specialist shops and several restaurants and pubs. The stunning Lake District National Park is only a 20 minute drive away, with unlimited options for hiking, cycling, climbing etc... making this a haven for outdoor enthusiasts! Junction 36 of the M6 can be reached within 30 minutes, giving easy access to visit Scotland and other parts of England.
We are looking for a passionate individual to join our team, who pride ourselves on clinical excellence. This is a full-time position of 40 hours per week (Monday to Friday), 1:4 Thursday night on-call, 1:5 Saturday mornings and 1:20 weekend on-call.
We are offering an attractive salary, commensurate with experience, plus the following benefits:
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent) with our Buy/Sell holiday scheme - allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of annual leave
- Receive an extra days leave each year in your first 5 years at CVS
- Paid professional fees
- CPD encouraged
- Recommend a Friend scheme
- You can also benefit in the success of CVS by joining our Sharesave scheme
- Company Pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption leave benefit
- Employee Assistance Programme - our people are our strongest asset
- Access to Mental Health and wellbeing champions, over 300 trained colleagues across CVS
- Staff Discount Scheme
- A range of other employment benefits such as Perkbox and more!
For more information please text/call Laura on 0788 037 4377 or if you feel this is the role for you click Apply Now and upload your CV and covering letter.
RVN / Vet Nurse / Registered Veterinary Nurse
Address: St Marys Place, Ulverston, Cumbria, United Kingdom