Veterinary Nurse – Dorset – (JT/ VAC-15764)
2 months ago
6 months ago
6 months ago
Dorset, United KingdomWe are seeking a Registered Veterinary Nurse/Student Veterinary Nurse to join a dynamic team at a small animal practice in Dorset. The ideal candidate will be friendly, confident and have excellent communication skills.
• Registered Veterinary Nurse/Student Veterinary Nurse position
• Average of 40 hours per week (dependent on qualification status)
• 1 in 4 full weekends with time back in lieu
• Basic salary of 22,572 per annum, dependent on qualification status and experience
• £300 CPD allowance and in-house CPD available
• RCVS and VDS fees paid
• 4-5 weeks paid annual leave, dependent on your qualification status
We are looking for a Veterinary Nurse who is passionate about the job and can fit in with the team. Someone who will go the extra mile to provide a professional and personal service to each client and treat every patient with kindness, compassion, and respect.
There is an excellent rate on offer here - If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Address: Dorset, United Kingdom