Registered Veterinary Nurse - Albavet - Fife
Attractive Salary & Benefit Package
Fife, Dunfermline, United Kingdom
Want to work with a team who are caring, supportive, welcoming and love to laugh? Be part of a larger group where we have your best interests at heart?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Veterinary Nurse to join our friendly team here at Albavet, Dunfermline in Fife
You will be part of a super friendly, welcoming and supportive team. We have been through a lot of positive change this year. In many ways the events of the last year has taught us to really pull together as a team, support and look after each other. We are ready for our next steps and looking for an enthusiastic and driven Nurse that aspires to provide the best clinical and client care possible to come and join us to help move the practice forward for many years to come!
Offering a competitive salary, relocation packages and a great place to work!
Your duties will involve a mixture of theatre work, Schedule 3 procedures, nurse consultations and reception. You will be RCVS registered with a strong track record in the delivery of exceptional animal care.
What you'll get in return:
- A competitive salary
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent) with our Buy/Sell holiday scheme - allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of annual leave
- Receive an extra days leave each year in your first 5 years at CVS
- Extra days leave each year during your first 5 years of service
- RCVS fees paid
- Company pension scheme
- 2 weeks sick pay (full pay)
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay paying full pay for first 10 weeks then half pay for a further 10 weeks!
- CPD allowance and access to a suite of internal CPD courses
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- CVS Staff Discount Scheme
- CVS Share Shave scheme
- A range of other employment benefits such as Perkbox, flexigym and ride to work schemes, along with many others!
Want to know more or have any questions you would like answered confidentially? Then feel free to text Lisa on 07901 223 740 or if you would like to apply for this role, please click ‘Apply Now'
Address: 24 St Margaret Street, Fife, Dunfermline, United Kingdom