RVN - Haddington, East Lothian
Haddington, East Lothian, United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our friendly team of 14 receptionists,10 nurses and 15 vets here in Haddington!
Working within our First Opinion Practice – 40 hours over 5 days per week, variable shift patterns 8am - 12pm start (8 hrs shifts), 1 in 7 weekends, 1 in 6 on call rota.
Daily duties include but are not limited to:
- Administering drugs
- Anaesthetics and injections
- Preparing animals for surgery
- Maintaining, sterilising, and laying out surgical equipment
- Monitoring hospitalised cases
- Carrying out nurse consults and triage
- Schedule 3 encouraged. Sole charge branch work will also be included in rota.
The Salary for this role is up to £28,000 depending on experience.
We are looking for a friendly, motivated nurse to join our team. A warm welcome awaits the successful candidate. If you think you'd be a good addition to our team please get in touch!! Call Lauren on 07488711002 for more information, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference ID: LD1295
Address: Haddington, East Lothian, United Kingdom