Head Nurse Opportunity In Essex
2 weeks ago
Essex, East of England, United KingdomAre you a Registered Vet Nurse looking for a new opportunity in Essex?
This Head Nurse role will involve a mixture of clinical and non-clinical duties.
• Confident in managing and directing a team.
• Be able to help develop the team.
• Must be RVCS registered.
• 45 hours per week with a 1:4 Saturday rota. TOIL given for the Saturday worked.
In return the practice can offer:
• Up to £29,000 per annum DOE
• No on call or out of hours
• RVCS fees covered.
• Pension scheme
• CPD allowance
• Flexible working will be considered.
For more details on the above or to apply, please send a copy of your CV across to Janko on Janko@jrveterinary.co.uk or call her on 01392719887.
Address: Essex, East of England, United Kingdom