Registered Vet Nurse (RVN) - No OOH South Essex - (Ref No: JT/ 33889)
2 months ago
3 months ago
3 months ago
Clacton-on-sea, Essex, United KingdomWe currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced RVN to join a small animal practice in Essex as a full-time member of staff.
• 37.5 hour week
• Shift Rota: 8am-4.30pm / 9am – 5.30pm / 10.30am – 7pm
• 1 in 3 Saturdays 8.30am – 5.30pm (day off in the week)
• No OOH
• 1 in 8 Sundays (only if they have inpatients) doing 2-3 checks throughout day (the practice is closed – you will get a full day off in the week)
• Holiday and Benefits included
• Team consists of 12 vets / 4 RVNs / 5 nursing assistants / 4 trainee nurses
• Competitive Salary
• All applicants need to RCVS Registered
Our clients offer outstanding veterinary care to small animals with a dedicated team in an independent practice. They pride themselves on their commitment and aim to provide a high quality, friendly, caring and professional service as well as having a brilliant, fun and supportive team.
We are looking for an experienced RVN who can help us maintain our gold standard of care and who is passionate and caring with outstanding patient and client care skills.
If you're interested or would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or call Joel Thompson on 01173 293 900.
Address: Clacton-on-sea, Essex, United Kingdom