Registered Veterinary Nurse Required At Provost Vets In St Andrews, Fife
St Andrews, Fife, United Kingdom
We are looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse on a full or part time basis to join our friendly and supportive team at Provost Vets in St Andrews. We are a 1st opinion small animal team that is passionate about providing excellent veterinary care to our patients.
At Provost Vets we support and encourage career progression whilst also protecting a positive and happy work/life balance. The role would involve a combination of nurse clinics, dentals, diagnostic imaging, ward and theatre nursing and we plan our rota around staff interests and skills.
· Full or part time working patterns are available
· A full-time position would be a 40 hour week and a share of the Saturday day shift rota
· All negotiable on application
· No OOH
Salary from £25,000 (negotiable DOE).
We are located in the beautiful seaside town of St Andrews with 2 branches in the local area. The practice is well-equipped with high standard facilities including 2 surgical theatres, dental suite, digital and dental x-ray, endoscopy, Imotek ultrasound machine and in-house lab. We have designated cat, dog and isolation wards and we are proud to be a Cat Friendly Clinic.
Our modern purpose-built surgery in St Andrews is a delight to work in, come and see for yourself!
All levels of experience are welcome to apply. Must be RCVS registered. Further certification and career progression can be supported.
Benefits (subject to pro rata)
· Increasing holiday based on length of service
· CPD paid days and allowance
· L&D opportunities through the IVC Evidensia Academy
· Enhanced family friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
· Birthday leave
· RCVS Membership paid
· VDS cover
· Discounted veterinary fees
· Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
· Cycle to Work scheme
· Service related company sick pay
· Initiatives focussed on employee wellbeing
· Relocation packages
· Career progression opportunities
· Free flu jabs
As a BAME and LGBT+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.
Please quote BH2307 when applying for this role.
Address: 31 Largo Road, St Andrews, Fife, United Kingdom