Night RVN Required At Clockhouse Vet Hospital - Stroud
1 month ago
Clockhouse Veterinary Hospital
Stroud, Gloucestershire, United KingdomWe are a dedicated first opinion small animal practice, who pride ourselves on our excellent patient and client care. Our friendly, professional and innovative team offer a fantastic opportunity to utilise your nursing skills and provide the best possible service.
You will be working as sole charge in the hospital overnight, with a vet on call. Caring for inpatients and dealing with emergencies out of hours. We have our own in-house laboratory, imaging suite, and offer laparoscopic procedures. Ideally looking for 6 on 8 off or 7 on 8 off shift pattern. Open to discussion for the right candidate.
• Saturday 4pm - Sunday 8.30am
• Sunday 4pm – Monday 8am
• Monday – Thursday 8pm-8am
• Friday 8pm – Saturday 8.30am
There is opportunity to sleep between 1am and 6am depending on patients and emergencies.
• You will receive a competitive salary for your vital work
• 28 days pro rata (inc bank holidays) annual leave
• RCVS fees paid and CPD is encouraged
• Pension contribution and CPD allowance
• IVC my benefits scheme
Address: Wallbridge, Stroud, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom