Night Veterinary Nurse – Gloucestershire (JT- 20424)
2 months ago
Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
A fantastic animal practice is looking for a Night Vet Nurse to join their dedicated multidisciplinary team, where you will be supported by hospital assistants and on-call interns and vets.
The practice offers excellent opportunities for nurses with their brand-new facilities and an experienced and supportive team. With first opinion and referrals under one roof, you will be exposed to a varied and interesting caseload, with the opportunity to develop and enhance your nursing skills.
- 7 nights on, 7 nights off
- 12 hour shifts
- Increasing holiday based on length of service
- CPD paid days and allowance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies
- Birthday leave
- RCVS Membership paid
- VDS cover
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Service-related company sick pay
- Initiatives focussed on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
We are looking for an RVN who is passionate about the job and can fit in with the team. Someone who will go the extra mile to provide a professional and personal service to each client and treat every patient with kindness, compassion, and respect.
There is an excellent rate on offer here - If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Address: Gloucestershire, United Kingdom