Fabulous Opportunity For A Float RVN To Join An RCVS-accredited, Cat-friendly Veterinary Group In Southwest London – Wonderfully Supportive Team Environment, Progression Opportunities And An Excellent Salary Package - Job ID: 3604
1 week ago
2 weeks ago
2 weeks ago
Up to £26,000
Southwest London, Greater London, United KingdomAbout this vacancy and our client
We are working with a lovely veterinary group on the Southwest London border who are seeking a full-time RVN to join their friendly team. You will receive excellent support from the get-go in your new role here, with access to a variety of excellent facilities across a few local branches in order to diversify your experience and work within a range of different teams. You’ll be working within a social team of 10 Veterinary Nurses of varying experience levels, plus a fantastic team of vets and support staff. This will be a great opportunity for someone looking for a long-term career with great prospects to progress your knowledge and skills as an RVN. The practice is a part of a renowned veterinary group in the UK, and all branches are RCVS-accredited as well as the main surgery having gained ISFM silver cat-friendly status, with aims for the other branches to gain their cat-friendly accreditations this year. Excellent in-house facilities include k-laser, orthopaedic equipment and colour ultrasound, making for a varied and interesting first-opinion caseload.
This Float RVN position will include cover between 3 branches as required, all on the outskirts of Southwest London, so the role will be best suited to someone who enjoys a bit of variety! You’ll be tasked with all general nursing duties, including anaesthesia, inpatient care, nurse consults and clinics, with a wide range of excellent facilities to allow you to work cases up in-house. You’ll be joining a supportive, close-knit team where you’ll feel welcome from day one, in a lovely environment where learning and development is always encouraged. The practice is aiming to gain further ISFM cat-friendly accreditations for its branches this year, so ideally you will have an interest in being involved in the process and helping the practice to achieve its goals.
Experience / Who we are looking for
• You must be registered with the RCVS
• You must be confident in all general nursing duties
• Ideally you will have at least 1-2 years qualified experience
• A genuine passion for animal care and welfare
• Excellent client care skills
• As a cat-friendly practice striving to gain further accreditation, an interest in feline medicine would be beneficial but is not essential
• An interest in clinical coaching would be desirable but is not essential
Work Hours & Benefits
• Full-time, permanent position
• Mixture of early, middle and late shifts
• 1:3 Saturdays, 1:6 Sundays with time off in lieu
• No OOH or on-call
• Excellent salary up to £26,000 p.a.
• Generous annual leave allowance
• Generous CPD allowance, supported and encouraged
• Professional membership fees paid
• Career progression opportunities
• Birthday leave
• Supportive team environment with an emphasis on employee wellbeing
• Clinical coaching opportunity
How to apply for this veterinary vacancy
To apply for this vacancy please click ‘Apply Now’ at the bottom of this advert or send your application and CV to email@example.com
Want to see more vacancies?
Alternatively, if you are looking for work and this is not suitable, please do get in touch as we have hundreds of veterinary roles across the UK. We cover both locum (temporary) and permanent positions nationwide. See all our vacancies at www.vnrecruitment.co.uk
For more information please contact Helen Roberts: firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 01904 471 400.
Tel: 01904 471 400
Address: Southwest London, Greater London, United Kingdom