Part Time Twilight Veterinary Nurse – East London (JT- 20010)
3 months ago
East London, Greater London, United Kingdom
We have a fantastic opportunity for a twilight vet nurse to join a busy small animal practice in East London.
This role is ideal for someone wanting to study an ECC certificate as it offers a great caseload but also time to study.
· Part-time – an average of 28-hour working week
· 4 nights on/4 nights off
· Shifts: 5pm- 1am shifts
· Paid BVNA, VDS and RCVS fees
· Fully funded CPD and certificates supported
· Generous shopping/leisure discounts
· Cycle to work scheme
· Great colleague pet discount scheme
· Colleague Introduction incentive of £2500
· Increasing holiday allowance with length of service
· Accommodation may be available if required
· Competitive salary
We are looking for an RVN who is passionate about the job and can fit in with the team. Someone who will go the extra mile to provide a professional and personal service to each client and treat every patient with kindness, compassion, and respect.
There is an excellent rate on offer here - If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Address: East London, Greater London, United Kingdom