Vet Nurse – Central London – (JT/VAC-15765)
13 hours ago
3 months ago
3 months ago
Central London, Greater London, United KingdomWe are seeking a Registered Veterinary Nurse or Y3 Student Veterinary Nurse soon to qualify, to join a lovely small animal practice in Central London.
You will be joining a good surgical and medical caseload which will enable you to develop your nursing skills.
• Registered Veterinary Nurse or Y3 Student Veterinary Nurse position
• 40 hours per week (depending on qualification status)
• 1 in 4 full weekends with time back in lieu
• Salary: £22,288 - £25,584 per annum depending on experience plus £2000 London weighting
• £300 CPD allowance plus 2 days leave
• RCVS and BVNA membership
• (SVN salary/package will differ)
We are looking for a Veterinary Nurse who is passionate about the job and can fit in with the team. Someone who will go the extra mile to provide a professional and personal service to each client and treat every patient with kindness, compassion, and respect.
There is an excellent rate on offer here - If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Address: Central London, Greater London, United Kingdom