Full Time RVN – Armac Veterinary Group – Bury, Greater Manchester
1 week ago
Armac Veterinary Group
Bury, Greater Manchester, United KingdomRegistered Veterinary Nurse required to join our friendly team at Armac Veterinary Group.
You will work a 6-week rota to include 1 weekend in 6, 1 week on late shifts from 11.30am till 18.30pm and 4 weeks 8am start till 15.30. An exciting workload from our 24-hour A&E.
You will require several skills to be successful for this role these include but are not limited to:
• Pre- post-surgery patient care
• Venepuncture and IV catheter placement
• Diagnostic imaging preparation and processing
• Medication dispensing and administering
Excellent Communication, Compassion, Empathy, Inspiring, Organised, Positive, Reliable, Supportive, Team player are some of the personal attributes we look for in our candidates.
Your qualifications are certainly essential to success in this role and it is expected that you will demonstrate talent and skill as a Veterinary Nurse. In addition, these qualities are important to us:
• Never stopping learning and to never stop sharing knowledge
• Organisation and planning
• Patience and kindness, especially in challenging situations
Our offer to you
In order to attract talented Veterinary Professionals like you, we have a flexible approach to remuneration based on your expertise and potential – typically this will include:
• An appealing salary that will reflect your abilities and future performance
• HealthShield cash plan
• Company Pension
• Paid Annual leave
• Paid Sick Leave per year
• Paid parental leave
• A CPD allowance to assist with your career growth
• The opportunity to transfer across the company to fulfil your further career aspirations
• Employee Pet discounts
It’s time to apply….
By now, we hope, you will have realised that Armac is a great environment and one that encourages quality and excellence in all that we do. This is very important to us, but harmony is equally important, as is ensuring a great working atmosphere – everyone makes the tea here.
It is time for you to make the next step in your career and join us on our journey.
To apply for this exceptional opportunity, please to send your CV and covering letter to the practice manager.
Address: 147 The Rock, Bury, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom