Registered Veterinary Nurse - Boundary Vet Clinic - Manchester
4 weeks ago
Attractive salary and benefits package
Boundary Vet Clinic
Manchester, Greater Manchester, United KingdomRegistered Veterinary Nurse. No OOH. Competitive salary & benefits package, South Manchester
Yew Tree Veterinary Surgery, is an RCVS accredited practice based in vibrant M20 location in southern Manchester. Only 4 miles from the buzzing Manchester City Centre and 11 minutes away from Manchester's International Airport!
We are looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to come and join our friendly, professional and extremely supportive team. This is an exciting opportunity to work between 2 branches in close proximity, we are a busy forward thinking practice.
If you are looking for an RVN role which will give you the chance to have a prominent role in training and guiding junior nurses, along with a day to day focus on being clinically involved with 2nd vaccinations, pre-op checks and be part of growing a smaller branch practice then this role will definitely be worth exploring.
We have a varied case load with a generous rota to ensure a good work life balance.
A full time Nurse works a 38 hour working week, 1 in 6 Saturdays and no OOH!
We are offering an attractive salary commensurate with experience plus the following benefits:
* Lucrative bonus scheme
* 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays (pro-rata)
* Buy/Sell holiday scheme allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of annual leave
* Fantastic pension scheme - auto enrolment and hassle free!
* Fully encouraged and generously funded CPD
* All professional fees paid
* Colleague discounts on pet products and treatments
* Access to our Sharesave scheme, allowing you to buy shares in the business to share in our success
* Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption benefits
* A range of other flexible benefits such as Cycle to Work, Gymflex, Perkbox and more!
To Apply on line, click 'Apply Now'
Address: 567 Wilmslow Road, Withington, Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom